Call Today

Flexible Spending Accounts

Flexible Spending Accounts

You can set aside pre-tax dollars through payroll deductions to cover eligible health care and dependent care expenses. University Health System offers two types of flexible spending accounts (FSAs):

Health Care FSA helps you pay for medically necessary health care, dental care, and vision care expenses not covered under your insurance.

Dependent Care FSA helps you pay for eligible expenses related to care for your child, disabled spouse, an elderly parent or other dependents who are physically or mentally incapable of self-care.

You may contact Total Administrative Services (TASC) at 800-422-4661 and visit their website for more information at You can also manage your account with the MyTASC Mobile App. Search “TASC” in the App Store.

Flexible Spending Account expenses must be incurred by March 14, 2022. You can then request reimbursement by June 14, 2022.

If you do not use all of the money in your accounts during the plan year or extension period and do not file for reimbursement by June 14th of the following year, you will forfeit the remaining balance. This is an IRS rule.


Download the FSA Participant Benefits

Download the FSA Health Eligible Expenses

Download the FSA Dependent Qualifications and Eligible Expenses

Download the MyCash Account Education

Download the FSA Reference Guide

Download the FSA Reimbursement Form